Visiting San Donaci
Those traveling to San Donaci are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Museo Archeologico Provinciale Francesco Ribezzo, Monument to Italian Sailors, and Holy Cross Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in San Donaci
- The closest major airport is in Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), 14.3 mi (23 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Donaci
Museo Archeologico Provinciale Francesco Ribezzo, Monument to Italian Sailors, and Holy Cross Cathedral are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Church of Santa Maria del Casale and Piazza del Duomo.
As you plan your vacation to San Donaci, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 70 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Villa Pizzi is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from the center of San Donaci. This 4-star hotel in Lecce features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Apartment With 2 Bedrooms in San Donaci, With Wifi is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from central San Donaci. This 4-star hotel in Brindisi features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- 425 Country House With Pool in San Donaci is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of San Donaci. This 5-star hotel in Lecce features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
A popular place to see outside the city is Roman Amphitheater, located 16 mi (25.8 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for San Donaci
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 23.11 inches of rain falls on San Donaci each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 47°F