Visiting San Jeronimo
Visitors can enjoy all that San Jeronimo has to offer including its parks. Spirogyra Butterfly Garden, Parque Nacional, and National Center of Art and Culture are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 398 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Jose
- The closest major airport is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Jeronimo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Braulio Carrillo National Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Spirogyra Butterfly Garden and Parque Nacional.
As you plan your vacation to San Jeronimo, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 160 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Villa Zurquí is located in the heart of San Jeronimo. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in San Jeronimo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with cable TV.
- Hotel Luisiana is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of San Jeronimo. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Santa Ana can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Studio Hotel is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from central San Jeronimo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Santa Ana can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include National Center of Art and Culture, located 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Jade Museum, which is 8.2 mi (13.3 km) away.
Dressing for San Jeronimo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for San Jeronimo is 72.76 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 62°F