Visiting San Jose Peten
Visitors to San Jose Peten are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rainforests.
- You'll find 60 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Flores
- The closest major airport is in Flores (FRS-Mundo Maya Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Jose Peten
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Maya Biosphere Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Biotopo Cerro Cahui and Flores Dock in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in San Jose Peten. Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Camino Real Tikal - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for San Jose Peten
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 59°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 62°F at night
- San Jose Peten gets about 2.64 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 61°F