Visiting Santa Elena
Visitors to Santa Elena are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and forests.
- You'll find 60 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Flores
- The closest major airport is in Flores (FRS-Mundo Maya Intl.), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Elena
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Central Park. Additionally, you might want to add Mundo Maya International Mall to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Santa Elena. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Casa Hunahpu - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Hotel Casona del Lago - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Del Patio - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Santa Elena
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- Santa Elena gets about 2.64 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas March and February are often coldest, averaging 61°F