Visiting San Roque
Visitors to San Roque are sure to enjoy the golf courses, waterfront, and bars. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 53 hotels and other accommodations in San Roque
- The closest major airport is in Gibraltar (GIB), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Roque
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Guadarranque Beach. Top activities include golfing and exploring the waterfront, while San Roque Club, Almenara Golf Resort, and Alcaidesa Links Golf Resort are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Valderrama Golf Club and Club de Golf La Canada.
In San Roque, there are 53 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Club Marítimo de Sotogrande - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Patricia - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with free WiFi.
- Albayt Nueva Alcaidesa - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its overall value and WiFi.
Getting Around San Roque
With so many ways to get around, exploring San Roque is easy. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at San Roque-La Línea Station. You can find out about water transportation options at the local marina.
Dressing for San Roque
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- San Roque gets about 0.75 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F