Visitors to Manilva are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, wineries, and mountain views.
- There are 87 hotels and other accommodations in Manilva
- The closest major airport is in Gibraltar (GIB), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manilva
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Punta de Chullera Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are La Duquesa Golf Course and La Duquesa Castle.
In Manilva, you'll find 87 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Erina Park Hotel - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Apartamentos Turísticos Don Juan - Our customers love the helpful staff and high-quality beds at this apartment. This 2-star apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Don Agustín - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
Dressing for Manilva
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 52°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Manilva is 0.75 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 53°F