Find Cheap Hostels in Sandy Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Sandy Bay
The Tryall Club
3bed/3bath! Ocean View, With Pool/ Qik Walk 2 the Beach!! Fully AC!
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Tradewinds on the Sea, Tyall Club Open! 3/4 Bedroom Rates, Free Club Fees
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2020
Hostels and More in Sandy Bay
If you're having issues finding hostels in Sandy Bay, there are 64 other accommodations within 10 miles, and we'll help you pick one that suits you. For those who would rather save money on overnight stays and focus more on fun things to do, you can get great deals on Expedia.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Sandy Bay?
The weather can be important when you want to venture out and explore, so here's a little information that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 87° F and nighttime temperatures average 67° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 69° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 73° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 68° F at night
- Average rainfall is 50.87 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Sandy Bay?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might like these places to visit:Natural Features
- Mayfield Falls
- Montego Bay Marine Park
- Dump-Up Beach and Events Park
- Tryall Golf Club
- Rocklands Bird Sanctuary
- Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal
Overall, Sandy Bay is known for its:
How to Get to Sandy Bay and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from the city center.