Visitors to Seaton are sure to enjoy the bars, restaurants, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Seaton
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Seaton
Places to visit in the larger region include Castlewood Vineyard, The Donkey Sanctuary, and Lyme Bay Winery. Additionally, you'll find Uplyme Church and Sidmouth Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Seaton. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Beachcroft - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean rooms.
- Masons Arms - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this inn. With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Harepath Holidays Limited - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Seaton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Seaton is 1.02 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F