Visitors to Bridport are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Bridport
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridport
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Golden Cap and West Bay Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bridport Museum and Mangerton Mill.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bridport. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bridge House Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- The George Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- The Bull Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Bridport
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Bridport each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F