Visiting Lyme Regis
Visitors to Lyme Regis are sure to enjoy the beaches and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, theaters, and golf courses.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Lyme Regis
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 21.1 mi (34 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lyme Regis
Cultural venues in the city include Dinosaur Land, Lyme Regis Museum, and Marine Theatre. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Lyme Regis Beach and Monmouth Beach. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Lyme Regis Golf Club is one place to visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lyme Regis. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- HIX Townhouse - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a rooftop terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Cobb Arms - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. This 3-star inn features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar.
Dressing for Lyme Regis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lyme Regis is 1.02 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F