Excellent location if you are in Seattle for medical care. And while the jr. suite is roomy and the bed is in good shape, the furniture is old and uncomfortable. An upgrade of the couch and sitting chairs would make all the difference.
Overview of The Inn at Virginia Mason
Choose dates to view prices
Traditional Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Two Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Seattle, The Inn at Virginia Mason is in the city center and near a metro station. Columbia Center and Pike Place Market are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 and Seattle Cruise Ship Terminal 91. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Park or CenturyLink Field.
- Virginia Mason Medical Center - 3 min walk
- Seattle University - 7 min walk
- Washington State Convention Center - 9 min walk
- Columbia Center - 10 min walk
- Seattle Paramount Theatre - 10 min walk
- King Street Station - 10 min drive
- University Street Station - 11 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Rhododendron Cafe — 1 min walk
- Little Neon Taco - 1 min walk
- Zaki Mediterranean Grill - 1 min walk
- Thai Star Restaurant - 2 min walk
- Yoshino Teriyaki - 2 min walk
About this property
The Inn at Virginia Mason
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 24.00 per day (150 ft away)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
Close to doctor and appointments. Worked out well. Was ok.