- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Inn at the Market
Choose dates to view prices
City Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Partial View
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Bay View
About this area
Inn at the Market is located by the ocean and in an area with great shopping. Moore Theater and Seattle Art Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Market Theater Gum Wall and Seattle Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at T-Mobile Park. Discover the area's water adventures with parasailing and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Pike Place Market - 1 min walk
- Original Starbucks - 1 min walk
- Market Theater Gum Wall - 2 min walk
- Victor Steinbrueck Park - 2 min walk
- Moore Theater - 4 min walk
- King Street Station - 2 min drive
- Westlake Station - 5 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Bacco Cafe — 1 min walk
- Cafe Campagne — 1 min walk
- Café Campagne - 1 min walk
- Rachel's Ginger Beer - 1 min walk
- Jasmine - 1 min walk
About this property
Inn at the Market
Awards and affiliations
- Inn at the Market is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17 and USD 50 for adults, USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.