Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Sebastian, FL from $72
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Sebastian Pet-friendly Hotels
Sebastian Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Sebastian with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 5 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Capt Hiram's Resort is a dog-friendly resort, offering 2 restaurants for its human guests along with a marina. Our customers appreciate this 3-star resort's restaurant and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at Oyster Bay. This apartment offers sofa beds and living rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Sebastian Inn and Suites. This motel provides guests with an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Sebastian
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- April-June: the average is 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sebastian is 51.97 inches
Exploring Sebastian with Your Pet
Known for its entertainment, Sebastian has lots to offer visitors including its live music and riverfront. See the local sights and visit St Sebastian River Preserve State Park and LaPorte Farms. While you're there, make sure you don't miss McLarty Museum and Mel Fisher's Treasure Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Invisible Fence, Cindy's Pet Sitting, or Smiling Petz.