Visitors can enjoy all that Seminole has to offer including the mountain views, bars, and museums. The quaint and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 135 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Midland
- The closest major airport is in Hobbs, NM (HOB-Lea County Regional), 29.5 mi (47.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Seminole
The picturesque setting of S.S. Forest Park and Steve Haley Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Gaines County Museum to your agenda.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Wingate By Wyndham Seminole - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Seminole
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 18.35 inches of rain falls on Seminole each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F