Find Hotels in Lamesa, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Lamesa has to offer including the opera houses, festivals, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and churches. You'll find 135 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Midland.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lamesa
Favorite places to visit in the city include North 9th Street Park, Dal Paso Museum, and Lamesa Municipal Golf Course. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Lamesa Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Lamesa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 19.45 inches of rain falls on Lamesa each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 32°F