Visitors can enjoy all that Andrews has to offer including the churches and coffeehouses. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- You'll find 135 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Midland
- The closest major airport is in Midland, TX (MAF-Midland Intl.), 35.8 mi (57.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hobbs, NM (HOB-Lea County Regional), 42.9 mi (69.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Andrews
Favorite places to visit in the city include Lakeside Park, Andrews County Golf Course, and Ace Arena. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Andrews. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- AE Hotels Andrews Inn and Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Andrews - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Andrews Motor Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Andrews
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Andrews gets about 14.69 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F