Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Seminyak from $21
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Mar 11, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 17, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 12, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 23, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 24, 2020
More Beachfront Hotels in Seminyak
- Villa Kinaree EstateJalan Sari Dewi Gang Kresna, Seminyak, Kabupaten BadungGet Rates
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & SpaJl. Kayu Aya, Seminyak Beach, Seminyak, Bali
The price is $237 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.6/5Exceptional! (813 reviews)
- Alila Seminyak, BaliJl Taman Ganesha No 9, Petitenget, Seminyak, Bali
The price is $154 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.5/5Wonderful! (406 reviews)
- W Bali - SeminyakJl. Petitenget, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Bali
The price is $135 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.7/5Exceptional! (999 reviews)
- Double-Six Luxury HotelNo.66 Double Six Beach, Seminyak, Bali
The price is $53 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.6/5Wonderful! (282 reviews)
- Anantara Seminyak Bali ResortJl.Abimanyu (Dhyana Pura), Seminyak, Bali
The price is $120 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 34.2/5Excellent! (370 reviews)
- The Samaya SeminyakJalan Laksmana, Seminyak Beach, Seminyak, Bali
The price is $354 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.8/5Exceptional! (209 reviews)
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery CollectionJl. Camplung Tanduk, Seminyak Beach, Seminyak, Bali
The price is $118 per night from Feb 17 to Feb 184.5/5Wonderful! (832 reviews)
- Grand Balisani SuitesJalan Batubelig Beach, Seminyak, Bali
The price is $94 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 54/5Very Good! (316 reviews)
- Four Points by Sheraton Bali SeminyakJalan Petitenget Gang Cendrawasih No.99, Seminyak, BaliGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (828 reviews)
Beach Villas in Seminyak
- Nyuh Bali Luxury VillasJalan Bali Deli No. 99, Seminyak, Bali
The price is $153 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.8/5Exceptional! (160 reviews)
- Bracha VillasJalan Braban No. 55 br. Taman Kerobokan, Seminyak, Bali
The price is $76 per night from Feb 18 to Feb 194.5/5Wonderful! (132 reviews)
- Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa - By AstadalaJl. Baik Baik, Seminyak Kuta, Seminyak, Bali
The price is $38 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234.2/5Excellent! (227 reviews)
- Tonys Villas & ResortJl. Petitenget Kerobokan, Seminyak, Bali
The price is $31 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.2/5Very Good! (376 reviews)
- Akara VillasJl. Petitenget Gg. Cempaka, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Bali
The price is $119 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.8/5Exceptional! (57 reviews)
- Heliconia VillaJl. Laksmana 56, Seminyak, Bali
The price is $47 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.1/5Very Good! (93 reviews)
- Space Villas BaliJl. Drupadi 8, Seminyak, BaliGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (57 reviews)
- Asa Bali Luxury Villas & SpaJl. Yudhistira, Seminyak, Bali
The price is $83 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 64.2/5Excellent! (438 reviews)
- Chandra Bali VillasJalan Sari Temuku (Gang Sandat), Seminyak, Bali
The price is $248 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.8/5Exceptional! (84 reviews)
- Oval Villa BaliJl. Lebak Sari Petitenget No.8, Seminyak, BaliGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (31 reviews)
Beach Hotels in Seminyak
Known for its beaches and sacred temples, Seminyak offers a lot for the traveler planning a beach getaway. With 385 beach hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in this romantic destination, it's a breeze to find one that meets your needs.
As you look for a place to stay near the water in Seminyak, consider selecting one of these top beach hotels with positive traveler reviews.
The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali MGallery by Sofitel - 4.5-star luxury hotel on the beach. It features 2 outdoor pools, a poolside bar, and 3 restaurants. Guests love the pool and walkable location.
Horison Seminyak Bali - 4-star resort, 6-minute walk from Double Six Beach. Our travelers recommend its central location and proximity to shopping. This resort boasts an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
TS Suites Bali - 5-star luxury hotel near Legian Beach. It offers an outdoor pool, free buffet breakfast, and a poolside bar. Guest reviews highlight the beach locale and breakfast.
Dash Hotel Seminyak - 4-star spa hotel, 5-minute walk from Seminyak Beach. It features an outdoor pool, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. Guests love the walkable location and breakfast.
Maison At C Boutique Hotel and Spa - 4-star hotel near Batu Belig Beach. Our travelers recommend its beach locale and breakfast. This hotel boasts 2 outdoor pools, a poolside bar, and a restaurant.
Planning Your Trip to Seminyak
If you're wondering about the local weather, you can use these monthly averages to determine the best time to visit.
- Hottest months: November, April, March, and December, with an average temperature of 91°F
- Coldest months: July, June, August, and October, with an average temperature of 69°F
- Driest months: August, July, September, and October, with an average rainfall of 0.08 inches
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average rainfall of 0.22 inches
Sightseeing in and Around SeminyakAfter getting settled at your accommodation of choice, you'll likely want to venture out and explore. If you're excited to scope out the beaches, spend a relaxing day by the water at Gado Gado Beach or Seminyak Beach. Experience the area's surfing and sacred temples, and make time for local attractions like Seminyak Square and Eat Street. For additional things to see and do, consider a visit to Sunset Point Shopping Centre or TAKSU Bali Gallery. Visitors also enjoy Seminyak for its:
Getting Around Seminyak
The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.