Find Hotels in Sharjah
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sharjah, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and beaches. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its festivals. Top sights around the area include Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, and Sahara Centre.
- There are 89 hotels and other accommodations in Sharjah
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sharjah
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Al Hisn Sharjah Fort, Sharjah Art Museum, and Sharjah Calligraphy Museum. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Sahara Centre, Rolla Mall, and Blue Souq Sharjah. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Islamic Museum and Sharjah Heritage Museum.
In Sharjah, you'll be able to select from 89 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa - This 5-star hotel in Beach & Coast features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and 4 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- 72 Hotel - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Al Majaz features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Centro Sharjah - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Dubai Mall, located 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Burj Khalifa, which is 13.2 mi/21.2 km away.
Dressing for Sharjah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 106°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 107°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 99°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.20 inches of rain falls on Sharjah each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 107°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 55°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Sharjah?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sharjah, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sharjah?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Sharjah?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in Al Majaz?
What's the best accommodation in Abu Shagara?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Sharjah?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in Sharjah?
What's the best place to stay near Rolla Mall?
What about the best place to stay close to Sahara Centre?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Sharjah?
What are some accommodations with pools in Sharjah?
Recent reviews of Sharjah hotels
More trip options
- Sharjah Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sharjah Airports
- Hotels in Sharjah Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Sharjah Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sharjah
- More Hotel Options in Sharjah
- More Popular Hotels in Dubai
- Other Hotels near Sharjah, Dubai
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends