Visitors can enjoy all that Shengjin has to offer including the mountain views and seaside. In Shengjin, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Tirana (TIA-Rinas Intl.), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Shengjin
Places to visit in the larger region include Ada Bojana Island and Velika Plaza Beach. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning your visit to Shengjin, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 13 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Kaqaniku is located in the heart of Shengjin. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Shengjin can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Antag Hotel is located in central Shengjin. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Shengjin can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with an in-room minibar.
- Hotel Frojd is located 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from the city center. This hotel in Shengjin features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Shengjin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 50.00 inches of rain falls on Shengjin each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F