When you consider a brand-new city, you probably think you'll be ambling through the boulevards, staring up at the monuments or the marvellous landscapes wherever you look. Still, there is one draw you have been especially looking forward to: Shenzhen University. Right now is the day to tick it off your must-do list.
Find Your Best Shenzhen University Hotel
Hotels near Shenzhen University
Shenzhen University is an interesting place to stop by.
It's in Shenzhen, an active city that many tourists love getting familiar with.
Pick from as many as 31 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles around Shenzhen University. Some are the Kempinski Hotel Shenzhen China, the Hotel Kapok Shenzhen Bay and the Holiday Inn Shenzhen Donghua, just 0.9 miles, 1 mile and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
Within close proximity are an array of budget hotels if you're wanting to keep outgoings low while you're exploring new places. Located 0.9 miles from it is the Sentosa Hotel Shenzhen Feicui Branch, but you might also want to look at the South China Harbour View Hotel if you're looking for a back-up. It's only 1 mile away.
If stylish accommodation is a must have, you'll find many upmarket hotels here. The Shenzhen Yuehai Business Hotel is only 0.5 miles away, while the Shenzhen Kai Li Da International Hotel can be reached in 0.9 miles. Both of these places are stylish and full of creature comforts.
Make time to try the robust coffee and sweet snacks at Dio Coffee, aspot near Shenzhen University. When hunger comes knocking, sit down for a meal at 尹家酸辣粉. This spot is also close. You will want to get the party started at Xintaoyuan Singing & Dancing Hall, one of this neighborhood's bustling bars.
You don't have to venture very far from Shenzhen University to find other things to do in this area:
- Xin'an Nantou Ancient City is a place that hasn't changed too much over the years. Pay a visit there and see how things used to be.
- Enjoy a break from the more hectic parts of your itinerary by breathing in the fresh air of Zhongshan Park.
- Get ready for a hectic day out at Window of the World. Get a hit of adrenaline on one of the electrifying rollercoasters, or treat yourself to a delicious treat.
- Visit He Xiangning Art Museum and discover their admirable exhibition of wonderful fine artworks.
- You'll feel like a youngster again when exploring Happy Valley, an amusement park jam-packed with things to do.
Some visitors arrive at Shenzhen University by light rail. It's just a walk of 1 mile from South Mountain Bus Station to your destination.
Our hotels and lodging in Nanshan offer everything you require, so you can be sure to find venues near Shenzhen University you'll love. Get going: Nanshan experienced quite a few travelers in the last year. Need help deciding? You're a click away from the guidance you could want. You'll rest easy when it's time to reserve your room, too: travelers of all kinds recommended their Nanshan hotel.
- Seeking spaces that are relaxing plus fresh and presentable? You'll get it here.
- Rooms in Nanshan lodging are always tidy and neat.
- The concierge service at lodging close to Shenzhen University will be awesome as you might expect near such a marvelous site.
Nanshan getaways saw greater amounts of visitors in the last year than the year before that, and it's easy to see why. Your number one spot lies in your future thanks to our extensive list of hotels near Shenzhen University.
Interesting Nanshan Facts and Figures
Once Shenzhen University is done, you'll still have things to do in Nanshan.
- Appreciate a nice dish of the local fare and happen upon the perfect store to purchase a few mementos.
- Take a time to plan some action, and you'll soon see Nanshan also knows a few things about personal hospitality.
- Nanshan tours haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but the number of reservations has been skyrocketing, meaning the moment to book is now.
Planning a trip to Nanshan is always a good plan, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Shenzhen University from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and call on some all-new selfies!