Find Hotels in Shetou
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Shetou has to offer including its parks. Top sights around the area include Fengle Sculpture Park and Taichung Park.
- There are 570 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Shetou
Favorite places to visit in the city include Qingshui Temple, Doushan Temple, and Qingshuiyan Recreational Area. In the area, you'll also find Fengle Sculpture Park and Taichung Park.
As you start planning your visit to Shetou, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 22 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- 53 Hotel is located 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the heart of Shetou. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Taichung can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet rooms.
- La Vida Hotel is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from central Shetou. This 3.5-star hotel in Taichung features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Chance Hotel Taichung is 17 mi (27.3 km) from the center of Shetou. This 3-star hotel in Taichung features a restaurant, free WiFi, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Shetou
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 62°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- Average annual rainfall for Shetou is 1.85 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 54°F