Visitors can enjoy all that Tianzhong has to offer including its parks. There are 272 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Chiayi (CYI), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tianzhong
Favorite places to visit in the city include Shushan Temple, Gushan Temple, and Tianzhong Forest Park. You'll also find Doushan Temple and Qingshuiyan Recreational Area in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Tianzhong, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- 53 Hotel is 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the center of Tianzhong. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Taichung can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet rooms.
- Chance Hotel Taichung is located 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the heart of Tianzhong. This 3-star hotel in Taichung features a restaurant, free WiFi, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- The Landis Taichung (Hotel ONE Taichung) is 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from central Tianzhong. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Taichung can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Tianzhong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- Tianzhong gets about 1.85 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while February and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 54°F