Find Hotels in Sierra Nevada National Park
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Sierra Nevada National Park
Travelers give high marks for the ski areas in Sierra Nevada National Park, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cocktail bars and soccer matches. A top sight in the city is Sierra Nevada Ski Resort.
- There are 219 hotels and other accommodations in Sierra Nevada National Park
- The closest major airport is in Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 36.4 mi (58.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Almeria (LEI), 44.7 mi (71.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sierra Nevada National Park
The city's natural beauty is on display at Mulhacen, Poqueira Gorge, and Hoya de Pedraza Botanical Garden. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Puerto de la Ragua, Siete Lagunas, and Sierra Nevada Ski Resort are favorite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Puente Palo to your agenda.
In Sierra Nevada National Park, there are 219 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio - This 1-star hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop terrace, and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers love its room size and location.
- Hotel Real de Poqueira - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a café, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Hotel GHM Monachil - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its bar and convenient parking.
Popular places to see around the area include Generalife, 26 mi/41.9 km from the city center, and Alhambra, which is 26.2 mi (42.1 km) away.