This place was completely disgusting, unclean, and scary. There were obvious drug dealings going on in the room on the end. My husband has a license to carry, so when he sleeps with his side-arm on the nightstand, it's pretty bad.
We chose this place because my husband was concerned about our dog as he isn't very friendly to other people. Even though our dog has a muzzle and thunder-hood, we didn't want to have to take him through a lobby-type hotel, so he chose a hotel with outside room access.
Eagle Inn was a disgusting place to the point we got moving blankets out of our Uhaul and slept on those on top of the comforter WITH OUR CLOTHES ON. Spiders were in almost every corner and in the doorframes of all of the rooms we passed.
The white sheets were stained to the point only half of it was still white. We got two rooms and they were both equally disgusting. The smell in both rooms made me want to just sleep in my car. It smelled like something died in there, moldy, and musky.
The front office looked like it hadn't been cleaned since it first opened in the year 1892. It smelled bad in there as well. The receptionist was a bit weird, quiet, and appeared as though she couldn't be bothered to check us in.
This is obviously a "no-tell motel"... I do not recommend Eagle Inn unless you bring rolls of plastic sheets to cover the beds with and your own blankets.
Oh, and don't even think about taking a shower... dead bugs and mold in there too... YUCK! Never again...