Visitors can enjoy all that Silsbee has to offer including the opera houses, entertainment choices, and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 86 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beaumont
- The closest major airport is in Beaumont, TX (BMT-Beaumont Municipal), 19 mi (30.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Beaumont, TX (BPT-Southeast Texas Regional), 28.5 mi (45.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Silsbee
A couple of favorite places to visit are Ice House Museum and Cultural Center and First Baptist Church. In the area, you'll also find Parkdale Mall and Big Thicket National Preserve.
As you plan your trip to Silsbee, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 34 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Beaumont is 19.7 mi (31.6 km) from central Silsbee. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Beaumont can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Beaumont is located 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the heart of Silsbee. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Beaumont can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Studio 6 Beaumont, TX is 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the center of Silsbee. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Beaumont can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Silsbee
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 58.07 inches of rain falls on Silsbee each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 43°F