Families will find kid-friendly activities in Beaumont, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, sporting events, and entertainment choices. A top sight in the city is Ford Park.
- There are 93 hotels and other accommodations in Beaumont
- The closest major airport is in Beaumont, TX (BMT-Beaumont Municipal), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Beaumont, TX (BPT-Southeast Texas Regional), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beaumont
Cultural venues in the city include McFaddin-Ward House Historic Museum, Fire Museum of Texas, and Julie Rogers Theatre. Favorite family attractions include Adventure Kingdom and Gator Country Wildlife Adventure Park and Restaurant. Notable city landmarks like First Baptist Church and W.H. Stark House might be worth a visit.
In Beaumont, there are 93 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites PORT ARTHUR - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Towneplace Suites Beaumont Port Arthur - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Beaumont - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Beaumont include Ford Park.
Getting Around Beaumont
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Beaumont Station. Beaumont might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Beaumont
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Beaumont is 58.07 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 43°F