Visitors can enjoy all that Orange has to offer including the architecture, churches, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums.
- You'll find 86 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beaumont
- The closest major airport is in Beaumont, TX (BPT-Southeast Texas Regional), 19.4 mi (31.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Beaumont, TX (BMT-Beaumont Municipal), 28.4 mi (45.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orange
A couple of favorite places to visit are Stark Museum of Art and Shangri La Botanical Gardens and Nature Center. Additionally, you'll find Niblett's Bluff Park and Sabine Lake in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Orange. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Orange - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Orange Inn & Suites - Our customers like the helpful staff and WiFi at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orange - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Orange
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Orange is 2.05 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 44°F