Silver Lake Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you can't find a motel in Silver Lake, consider some of the motels we suggest around the area or let us help you find something similar from over 59 lodging options. Simply use our search tools to filter by price per night or cost-saving amenities such as free parking and free breakfast.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Silver Lake. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Cranmore Mountain Resort, Waterville Valley Resort, and Settlers' Green Outlet Village.
Here are some of our customers' top motels to choose from in the larger area:
Days Inn by Wyndham Tamworth
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Eastern Inn & Suites
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Silver Lake is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) away
Yankee Clipper Inn
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 10 mi (16.2 km) from the heart of Silver Lake
North Conway Mountain Inn
- Central Silver Lake is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) away
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a picnic area are available during your stay.
Forest Glen Inn
- 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the heart of Silver Lake
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool and free parking, as well as room amenities like a private balcony.
Things to Do in Silver Lake
Here are favorite places in and around Silver Lake:
- Cranmore Mountain Resort
- Waterville Valley Resort
- Settlers' Green Outlet Village
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Chocorua Lake
- Madison Boulder
- White Lake State Park
These are some attractions the whole family can enjoy:
- Monkey Trunk Chocorua
- Silver Lake Railroad
Silver Lake is also popular for its:
- Mountain views
Best Time to Visit Silver Lake
Decide when you'd like to visit Silver Lake by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 48° F and nighttime temperatures average 4° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 25° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 81° F and nighttime averages are around 38° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 7° F at night
- Average rainfall is 48.74 inches in a year
How to Get to Silver Lake and Around the Area
Silver Lake Transportation
|Fryeburg, ME (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional) ||Airport ||13.2 mi (21.2 km) |
|Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal) ||Airport ||25.1 mi (40.4 km) |