Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 21, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 9, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 8, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
Visitors to Conway are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, coffeehouses, and riverfront. Cranmore Mountain Resort, Waterville Valley Resort, and Loon Mountain Ski Resort are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Conway
- The closest major airport is in Fryeburg, ME (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional), 15.5 mi (25 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal), 28.9 mi (46.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Conway
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Mount Chocorua. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Albany Covered Bridge and Tuckerman Brewery.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Conway. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Darby Field Inn & Restaurant - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Scenic Inn of Conway - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- White Mountains Hostel - Amenities at this 1.5-star hostel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its comfortable beds.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Cranmore Mountain Resort, located 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city center, and Waterville Valley Resort, which is 13.3 mi (21.4 km) away.
Dressing for Conway
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 7°F at night
- About 48.74 inches of rain falls on Conway each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 7°F