Visitors to Simondium are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, spas, and local tours.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Simondium
- The closest major airport is in Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Simondium
Favorite places to visit in the city include Vrede en Lust Estate, Allee Bleue Estate, and Solms-Delta Wine Estate. Additionally, you'll find Backsberg Estate Cellars and L'Ormarins Estate Wines in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Simondium. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Angala - This 5-star country house features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Babylonstoren - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a winery, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants.
- Lekkerwijn Historic Country Guest House - This 3.5-star country house features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Simondium
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Simondium gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 46°F