Visitors to Skhirat are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, cafés, and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Royal Palace and Hassan Tower.
- You'll find 136 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rabat
- The closest major airport is in Rabat (RBA-Sale), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Casablanca (CMN-Mohammed V), 45.2 mi (72.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Skhirat
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Royal Palace and Hassan Tower. In the area, you'll also find Al Atik Mosque and Plage de Temara.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- L'amphitrite Palace Resort & Spa - This 5-star hotel in Skhirat Plage features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
Dressing for Skhirat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Skhirat is 0.59 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F