Visitors to Smarden are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Leeds Castle and Bodiam Castle.
- There are 589 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in London (SEN-Southend), 29 mi (46.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Smarden
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Leeds Castle and Bodiam Castle. You'll also find Chart Hills Golf Club and London Beach Golf Club in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Smarden, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 186 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- The Chequers Inn is located in central Smarden. This 3.5-star inn in Ashford features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Falstaff Hotel is 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from the center of Smarden. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Canterbury can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hythe Imperial Hotel Spa & Golf is located 19 mi (30.7 km) from the heart of Smarden. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Hythe can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Smarden
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Smarden is 1.02 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F