Visitors to Snekkersten are sure to enjoy the spas and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside, gardens, and bars. A top sight in the area is Deer Park.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Snekkersten
- The closest major airport is in Helsingborg (AGH-Angelholm), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 26.7 mi (43 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Snekkersten
A favorite place to visit in the city is Zealand. Additionally, you'll find Deer Park in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Brinkly - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a conference center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Getting Around Snekkersten
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Helsingor Snekkersten Station. Snekkersten may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Snekkersten
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 31°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Snekkersten each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 29°F