Visiting Cooper Landing
Visitors to Cooper Landing are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and seafood restaurants.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Cooper Landing
- The closest major airport is in Kenai, AK (ENA-Kenai Municipal), 48.6 mi (78.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cooper Landing
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Kenai Lake and Chugach National Forest. Additionally, you might want to add Cooper Landing Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Cooper Landing. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Alpine Inn Motel - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Gwin's Lodge & Roadhouse Est. 1952 - Our customers love the dining options and helpful staff at this cabin. This 2.5-star cabin features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for Cooper Landing
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 40°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 60°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 50°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Cooper Landing gets about 73.27 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 61°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F