Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Junction, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its riverfront. In Junction, there are 18 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Junction
The city's cultural venues include Kimble County Historical Museum and Old Sonora Ice House Ranch Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: South Llano River State Park, Caverns of Sonora, and Eaton Hill Nature Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sonora Golf Course and Schrier Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Junction. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Junction - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 8 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Dos Rios - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Sonora - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Junction
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Junction is 24.53 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 29°F