Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Easy to find after the shuttle drop off. Great welcome and service throughout our stay. The coolest staircase in the world. Clean room; we were on the top floor, avoid this level if you're super tall!
Just got back from another wonderful holiday in Sorrento. Did not go on a package and found this hotel on line and what a gem. Lovely setting, tasteful decoration and spotlessly clean. The staff were all friendly and did their utmost to please. Very pleasant small garden area to read and enjoy a ...
good hotel, spacious clean rooms. Breakfast is rather sparse. Staff is friendly and helpful. Our room had a rasonable view of the water, but there is also a beautiful rooftop terrace. Walkable distance from town centre (15-20min), so you can leave you car parked at the hotel. (note that sidewalks ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Sorrento Coast hotel! Finding the best home away from home during your Campania getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Sorrento Coast. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Sorrento Coast accommodations even let youbring several pets along for your holiday.
- Campania is not only pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet parents say Sorrento Coast has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said pets couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Campania has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Sorrento Coast is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to show up ready to have fun. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?