Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Sant'Agnello, and visitors give high marks for the seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its spas. Top sights around the area include Ercolano Ruins, Piazza Tasso, and Marina Grande Beach.
- There are 104 hotels and other accommodations in Sant'Agnello
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 18.9 mi (30.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sant'Agnello
A couple of favorite places to visit are Frantoio Gargiulo and Corso Italia. In the area, you'll also find Ercolano Ruins and Piazza Tasso.
In Sant'Agnello, you'll be able to select from 104 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Monica - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Relais Villa Savarese - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this property. Amenities at this property include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Unconventional Hotel Sorrento - Amenities at this property include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Marina Grande Beach, located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city center, and Church of Santa Maria Assunta, which is 4.4 mi (7 km) away.
Getting Around Sant'Agnello
With so many transportation options, seeing Sant'Agnello is simple. If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Sant'Agnello Station. You can ride a ferry and cross the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Sant'Agnello
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sant'Agnello is 1.10 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 46°F