If Sound Paddler is high on your itinerary, you'd probably like to know a little bit more about it.
Located in the city of Anchorage, it's a thriving tourist haven.
You won't have to worry about finding a hotel. There are 2 right in the area. The Glacier View Condo Suites and The Inn at Whittier are within 2 miles of Sound Paddler.
Few tourists can tolerate an overloaded day of tours and sightseeing without a caffeine jolt. Donut Depot is a top rest stop because it is near Sound Paddler. For a full meal, Anchor Inn is a dining spot that tourists often go to. Afterwards, go to Varly's Swiftwater Seafood Cafe and order a round of cocktails.
Other Places to Visit near Sound Paddler
Of course, there are a few other things to do and see in proximity to Sound Paddler:
- Prince William Sound Museum boasts a comprehensive range of historical displays, allowing visitors to experience the events and stories that shaped this region.
- The mass of ice that is Portage Glacier is living proof that our natural world evolves constantly.
- Byron Glacier Trail offers you some time away from the hustle and bustle. Get back into nature and let your worries blow away with the breeze.
- Willawaw Nature Trail provides you with some time in the peace and quiet. Get yourself back into Mother Nature and feel your cares blow away with the breeze.
- Stop off at Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center where the beautiful animals are protected by a dedicated team of people.