Visitors to Speyside are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rainforests. A top sight in the area is Pirate’s Bay.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Speyside
- The closest major airport is in Scarborough (TAB-Crown Point Intl.), 23 mi (37.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Speyside
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Speyside Bay, Batteaux Bay, and Goat Island. Additionally, you might want to add Tobago Main Ridge Forest Reserve to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Blue Waters Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Pirate’s Bay, located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Speyside
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Speyside gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Usually September and April are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and March are often coldest, averaging 73°F