Visitors to Castara are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Pirate’s Bay.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Castara
- The closest major airport is in Scarborough (TAB-Crown Point Intl.), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Castara
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Castara Beach and Tobago Main Ridge Forest Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Pirate’s Bay in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Castara. Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Naturalist Beach Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Castara
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 1.65 inches of rain falls on Castara each year
- Hottest months are usually May and September with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and March with an average of 73°F