Visitors can enjoy all that Springer has to offer including the university setting, parks, and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. In Springer, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Springer
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Santa Fe Trail Museum is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add Springer Park and Pool to your agenda.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Kim's Oasis Motel - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Springer
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- Average annual rainfall for Springer is 17.32 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 14°F