Visiting Taos Ski Valley
Visitors to Taos Ski Valley are sure to enjoy the ski areas, mountain views, and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and scenic setting. Top sights around the area include Taos Ski Valley and Taos Pueblo. You'll find 612 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Taos.
Sightseeing and Staying in Taos Ski Valley
The mountain views, riverfront, and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty, and Wheeler Peak Wilderness Area, Williams Lake, and Carson National Forest are worth a visit. Skiing is a top activity, and Taos Ski Valley is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Taos Pueblo in the area.
In Taos Ski Valley, there are 54 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Blake at Taos Ski Valley - This 3.5-star resort features ski slopes, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Alpine Village Suites - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this condo. With a stay at this 3.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a rooftop terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Powderhorn Vacation Rentals - With a stay at this 3-star condo, guests can enjoy access to concierge services and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable beds and location.
Dressing for Taos Ski Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 5°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 30°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Taos Ski Valley gets about 22.64 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 8°F