Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Raton, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and scenic, this city also attracts tourists with its mountain views. In Raton, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Raton
The city's cultural venues include The Raton Museum and Shuler Theater. Additionally, you might want to add Raton Country Club and Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Raton. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Raton Pass Motor Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Best Western Plus Raton Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and bar at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Raton
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Raton Station. Raton may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Raton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 13°F at night
- About 17.32 inches of rain falls on Raton each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 14°F