The absolute worst stay I have ever had. Room was VERY dirty and musty, with mold and mildew all over. The bathroom and sink area were crawling with bugs. The office chair fell apart when I tried to use it, so I fell off it and injured my leg. On the third night we were there a huge fight broke out around 2:00am waking us out of a sound sleep. There were about five people trying to break into the room next door to get to the person who was inside. It lasted for about a half hour, with fights happening in front of our door, hitting our door repeatedly, then into the room next door. It honestly sounded like someone was about to be killed, and we never fell back asleep. Lastly, the morning we were to check out, we left the room for about an hour to take care of something before we left. When we got back, none of our keys would open the door. The desk reset the keys, and even tried to get housekeeping to let us in, but housekeeping's key didn't work. They called a maintenance person, but they also could not open the door. After an hour of standing in the pouring rain, locked out of our room which included our senior dog with health problems all alone inside, the maintenance person decided to kick in the air-conditioner and break into the room. Apparently, they had no other backup to open the lock except to break into the room, which also showed us how easy it is to break into these rooms in the first place. Their management didn't care about any of this. AVOID at all costs.