Think of yourself wandering around the city center during your upcoming day, noticing the monuments or the marvellous world all around you. Still, there's one draw you're especially looking forward to: St. Xavier's College. The moment has finally arrived to mark it complete.
Places to Stay at St. Xavier's College
Hotels near St. Xavier's College
St. Xavier's College is an interesting spot to stop by.
You can find it in in Mumbai, an exciting city that's worth spending time in.
There are up to 50 accommodations within a radius of just 2 miles of St. Xavier's College. The Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai, The Oberoi Mumbai and the InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai are just a few you'll want to think about. They are 1 mile, 1 mile and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Tighten your belt and save a few pennies by booking a night or two at a nearby budget hotel. The Hotel Marine Plaza and the Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai are both popular choices. The first is 0.9 miles away, while the latter is 1 mile.
This destination's many upmarket accommodation options will be drawcards for those who usually travel in style. Be sure to consider the Grand Hotel, which is only 0.8 miles away. Another great place is the Chateau Windsor Hotel, 0.7 miles away.
Before you head to St. Xavier's College, stop for a coffee and a treat at Cafe Coffee Day. This nearby rest stop is an excellent place to appease your tastebuds. If you're looking for something a little more filling, have a look at the menu at Jaffer Bhai's Delhi Darbar, another establishment that's not far away. If you're not ready to go to sleep, find your way to Anand Restaurant and Bar.
Not ready to leave? Don't worry, because there's lots more than just St. Xavier's College to do in the region:
- Experience Crawford Market and get a taste of the people and culture of the region.
- Are you interested in politics? Find a few hours to check out General Post Office. The events inside this iconic civic building have had a large role in shaping this area over generations.
- You will be able to witness detailed architecture at Mumbadevi Temple.
- The charm of Flora Fountain is in its background. For both professional and amateur photographers, its locality and design makes for an excellent photo opportunity.
- Now showing! Eros Theater is a great destination for feature-film enthusiasts and infrequent cinema-goers alike.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus is the nearest rail station to St. Xavier's College. It is a walk of about 0.3 miles. Another nearby rail terminal is BMBY Marine LNS, which is 0.3 miles away.
Expedia's Mumbai hotels deliver everything you need, so you'll certainly get lodging near St. Xavier's College you'll appreciate. Mumbai was a fairly favored destination last year, so you shouldn't be alone. You'll rest easy once booking time arrives, too: numerous guests would endorse their Mumbai hotel to an office-mate. Need help making a decision? All the guidance you're looking you'll find right here.
- You'll find it right here if you want accommodations that are snug as well as clean.
- You'll find hotels in Mumbai are always fresh and clean.
- The staff at accommodation close to St. Xavier's College provide awesome service which can only enrich your vacation to this lovely site.
You can stay right in the neighborhood with our excellent directory of hotels near St. Xavier's College.
You'll still have things to see and do in Mumbai when you've crossed St. Xavier's College off your timetable.
- Mumbai has been only for those in the know, but it is currently beginning to make itself known.
- Prepare to see Mumbai also is on the ball when it comes to specialized treatment after you spend a time on its ample activities.
- Find a cute market to get a few fashion items and savor a nice meal of its regional cooking.
Paying a visit to Mumbai is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near St. Xavier's College. Say goodbye to the views you're used to and call on some breathtaking new selfies!