Think of yourself on your perfect getaway: you might picture yourself ambling through the avenues, taking note of the lovely nature or the monuments wherever you look. But there is one thing you've been prepared for in particular: Mantralaya. The moment has arrived to get there.
Best Places to Stay at Mantralaya
Hotels near Mantralaya
Mantralaya is a good spot to spend a few hours.
Situated in the city of Mumbai, it is a bustling tourist magnet.
It's easy to find accommodations near Mantralaya. With an impressive 24 candidates within 0.6 miles, everyone can find a great spot. A few of the more popular establishments are The Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai, The Oberoi Mumbai and InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai.
Would you prefer to spend your money on sightseeing? If so, opt to get your sleep at one of the numerous budget hotels in the area. Placed 0.4 miles away is the Hotel Marine Plaza, but perhaps you could also look at the Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai if you want another to choose from. It's 0.4 miles away.
This destination's numerous upmarket accommodations will no doubt be appealing to those who tend to vacation in style. One of the local favorites is the Fariyas Hotel, a walk of just 0.7 miles away. There is also the Gordon House Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 0.4 miles away.
There's absolutely no need to go without hot coffee and tasty treats in the streets surrounding Mantralaya. Kala Ghoda Cafe is a regarded place loved by residents and visitors alike, and is only an easy stroll away. Once your stomach starts grumbling, sit down for dinner at another establishment in the nearby area, Pizza by the Bay. And finally, slurp up a cocktail and talk to some other tourists while you blow off some steam at The Dome.
There are lots of other things going on within close range of Mantralaya:
- Gandhi Monument, a significant monument, is a fascinating sight and will help broaden your knowledge of local history.
- Book a tour of Maharashtra State Assembly and experience what it is like to walk the halls of power.
- Rajabai Tower is the ideal assembly point for you and your family, as it's well-known by locals and travelers alike.
- National Gallery of Modern Art boasts everything an art lover needs, so it's recommended you make it a priority when passing through this area.
- Even the most discerning art lover will be captivated by the intriguing collection housed at Jehangir Art Gallery.
A modest 1 mile is all that separates Mantralaya and the light rail terminal, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus.
Resorts and hotels in South Mumbai from Expedia have all you want, so you can be sure to have lodging near Mantralaya that you'll love. Lots of travelers decide on South Mumbai for an out-of-this-world vacation, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. You can set off with confidence once it comes time to reserve your spot, too: guests of all sorts recommended their South Mumbai hotel. Need help making a decision? You'll discover all the recommendations you're looking for.
- From big reunions to newlyweds, we offer suites that are snug for everyone.
- The concierge service at lodging near Mantralaya will be wonderful which can only enrich your holiday to this fine feature.
- "Tidy, fresh, and quick to show you in" is the name of the game for South Mumbai hotels.
Your choice place awaits with our vast roster of hotels near Mantralaya.
Intriguing South Mumbai
Once you've achieved Mantralaya, there are still further things to do in South Mumbai.
- Take a look at all the entertainment near South Mumbai so you can really dig into everything the region has to offer.
- Use a time to plot one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon also notice South Mumbai knows several things about customized service.
- Pay a visit to a local museum, then head out on the town to conclude the day right.
Planning a visit to South Mumbai is definitely the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Mantralaya from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old vistas and call on more than a few awe-inspiring new photo ops!