Visitors to Milaca are sure to enjoy the casinos and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Milaca
- The closest major airport is in St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Brainerd, MN (BRD-Brainerd Lakes Regional), 49.8 mi (80.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Milaca
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Young Park and Mille Lacs Kathio State Park. Additionally, you might want to add Mille Lacs Indian Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Milaca. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Princeton MN - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Eddy's Resort - Our customers like the room size and location at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a marina, a casino, and a restaurant.
- Izatys Resort - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Milaca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- Milaca gets about 30.98 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°F