Find Hotels in Stanley
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Stanley has to offer including the churches, waterfront, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games and mountain views. The closest major airport is in Mount Pleasant (MPN), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Stanley
The city is notable for landmarks like Christ Church Cathedral, St. Mary's Church, and Freedom Monument. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gypsy Cove and Cape Pembroke Lighthouse.
Dressing for Stanley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 52°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 47°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Stanley gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 59°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 33°F