Families will find kid-friendly activities in Statesboro, and visitors give high marks for the college vibe and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its football games and shopping.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Statesboro
- The closest major airport is in Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 39.8 mi (64.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Statesboro
The city is notable for landmarks like Sylvania Town Square, First Baptist Church, and First Baptist Church. The city's natural beauty is on display at Guido Gardens, Botanic Garden at Georgia Southern University, and Bell Memorial Field. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Georgia Southern University is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Statesboro. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Springhill Suites Statesboro University Area - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Holiday Inn Statesboro-University Area - Our customers like the dining options and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Statesboro - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Statesboro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Statesboro is 46.11 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 38°F