- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Castle House Inn
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double or Twin Room, Ensuite
Economy Single Room, Shared Bathroom
Economy Double or Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
Economy Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
Signature Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
Standard Quadruple Room, Ensuite
Standard Room, 6 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Stockholm's Gamla Stan neighborhood, Castle House Inn is in the city center and on the waterfront. Nobel Museum and Vasa Museum are cultural highlights and Tivoli Grona Lund is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Ericsson Globe.
- Nobel Museum - 3 min walk
- Stockholm Palace - 5 min walk
- Royal Swedish Opera - 10 min walk
- Vasa Museum - 10 min drive
- Junibacken - 11 min drive
- Gamla stan T-Bana - 7 min walk
- Stockholm City Station - 16 min walk
- Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) - 42 min drive
About this property
Castle House Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between SEK 125 and SEK 125 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within the same city as the property will not be allowed to check in.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
it was in a great location, right in the heart of the old city! the room was big and clean.